Due to the steady growth of our patient numbers and expanding services, the International Health Centre The Hague has a vacancy for a General Practitioner to join our medical team, for 16-40 hours per week (2-5 days).
The applicant should have:
- BIG registration - this is a requirement for all applicants
- Excellent command of English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch
- knowledge of another language would be an asset
- Hospitable attitude and cultural awareness, and international experience is an asset
Flexible hours are possible.
If you are looking to join a well-respected, multicultural and multidisciplinary health clinic and are willing to invest in a long-term commitment, please send your CV and motivation letter via email to Ms Laura Brouwer, at email@example.com
We will handle your application confidentially.
Since its founding in 2007, The International Health Centre of The Hague has been providing quality healthcare to expats and nationals in The Hague area. Along with its sister company, the Polikliniek Prins Willem, the IHCH houses general practitioners, specialists, paramedicals and psychologists, a dental clinic and a pharmacy that caters to the many needs of a diverse community in The Hague.