Dental Assistant (Part Time)
The International Health Centre the Hague has an immediate vacancy for an experienced general Dental Assistant at our modern busy practice. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated professional who is proficient in chair side general assisting duties, sterilisation techniques and the operation of clinic equipment. The successful applicant will be competent, professional and flexible working within a large team.
Clinic Hours: Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 17:00. Uniforms provided. Working language – English.
• Efficient set-up/clean-up of treatment rooms and instruments
• Assisting dentists with general dental treatments
• Responsible for the smooth running of the sterilisation area and restocking of rooms
• Maintaining a safe and sanitary working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Accurate recording and charting of treatment information into patient files
• Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist
• Taking/developing bitewing/panoramic x-rays and caring for dental x-ray equipment
• Maintain a high standard of patient focused care
• Strong cultural respect in an international environment
• Must be able to work independently and quickly within a fast paced team
• Strong attention to detail and an eye for improvements
• Ability to embrace a flexible working schedule and provide cover when needed
• Knowledge of dental clinic protocols and adhering to guidelines
• Experienced in using office equipment for a variety of tasks
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is an asset
• Consistent and professional appearance along with a caring attitude
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working within an international environment. Certified in extended duties, Knowledge of implantology, surgery and orthodontic assistant duties, X-ray certification.
• Certified with an accredited Dental Assistant program and a minimum of 3 years practical experience.
To join our friendly and hardworking team of professionals, send your C.V. and cover letter (pdf), along with your motivation and availability to:
Ms H. Talenti, Practice Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
International Health Centre The Hague - IHCH Dental Clinic
Jan van Nassaustraat 125
2596 BS Den Haag