Integrative Woman's Health
What is an Integrative Woman's Health consultation?
A consultation with a holistic/complimentary health approach to female issues such as:
- Pre-menstrual symptoms (PMS)
- Menstrual problems such as irregular cycles and painful periods (dysmenorrhoea)
- Problems associated with menopause (irregular periods; hot flushes; lack of energy)
- Hormonal migraines
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
The complementary treatments that are used include:
- Advice on nutrition and supplements
- Lifestyle adjustments
How long does the consultation take?
A first consultation takes one hour
A follow-up consultation takes half an hour