Qualified GP Assistant
Qualified medical assistant to the General Practice
Are you a qualified GP assistant and do you enjoy variety, working in a team and a dynamic multi-cultural environment?
This is the chance for you to be a part of the International Health Centre The Hague and the large, young and vibrant international General Practice team.
The candidate for this position will work at our GP Practice for a minimum of 3 days per week, and a maximum of 5 days per week.
They will be part of the CAO Huisartsenzorg with a salary that matches the position, and receive holiday and end of year bonus.
Essential qualifications, experience and knowledge:
- Be qualified as a GP Assistant (huisartsassistente). A nurse qualification does not apply to this role
- Thorough knowledge of medical, administrative and medical support activities
- Thorough knowledge and experience with electronic medical records and Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in general practice
and / or health centre
- Knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish language is an advantage
- Internationally focused and desire to work in an international organisation
- Able to work independently
- Hospitality centred approach
If you are interested in this position and you meet the requirements then please send your C.V. and cover letter to:
(please include in your cover letter your possible start date and availability).
We welcome your application as soon as possible, and we will start the selection during the application period.