Qualified GP Assistant
Qualified medical assistant to the General Practice
This is the chance for you to be a part of the International Health Centre The Hague and
the young, international General Practice team.
This is a position for a minimum of 24 hours (3 days) per week.
All applicants will require the following:
- At least 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in general practice
and / or health centre
- Be qualified as a GP assistant
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English, knowledge of German, French,
Italian or Spanish language is an advantage
- Internationally focussed and wants to work in an international organisation
- Able to work independently
- Hospitality centred approach
- Thorough knowledge of medical and administrative and medical support activities
- Thorough knowledge and experience with electronic medical records and Microsoft Office.
Do you enjoy variety, working in a team and a dynamic multi-cultural environment?
Are you trustworthy and do you like helping people, then please send your C.V. and cover letter to:
(please include in your cover letter your possible start date and availability).
We welcome your application as soon as possible, and we will start the selection during the application period.