The International Health Center in the Hague recently added Dental Care to their services for 15.000 international clients. Because of the very fast growth we are looking for a competent, energetic and reliable Dental hygienist. You will perform clinical and organizational tasks in a professional and positive way.
We are flexible with respect to working days and hours.
• providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
• removing plaque and calculus by scaling and polishing teeth
• taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
• applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluori help
prevent tooth decay
• carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
• treating and helping to prevent gum disease
• ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
• offering advice and encouragement to patients
• working closely with and under the instruction of dentists
• using a range of dental instruments
• keeping up to date with new developments within the profession and maintaining
patient dental records
If you are interested in working in an attractive international environment, then please send us your C.V. and cover letter (please include in your cover letter your possible start date and availability).
This is the chance for you to be a part of the International Health Centre The Hague.
We welcome your application as soon as possible and will begin our selection process very soon during the application period.
For further information please email Helen Talenti at: email@example.com
International Health Centre The Hague/ Polikliniek Prins Willem /IHCH Dental Clinic
Jan van Nassaustraat 125
2596 BS Den Haag