Due to rapid growth, The International Health Centre The Hague (IHCH) is looking for an enthusiastic and qualified Doctor's Assistant for the General Practice
- Be available for a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience
- Preferably have experience within general practice and/or health care
- Motivated team spirit
- Able to work independently
- Hospitable mindset
- Thorough knowledge of medical, administrative and medical support activities
- Thorough knowledge and experience with electronic medical records and Microsoft Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English; knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish would be an advantage
- Would like to work in an international organisation
If you enjoy variety, working in a team within a dynamic multi-cultural environment, are honest, trustworthy and you like helping people, then please send us your CV and cover letter (please include in your cover letter your possible start date and availability) via email to Ms Nadia Jeremic, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is the chance for you to be a part of the International Health Centre The Hague.
We welcome your application as soon as possible and will begin our selection during the application period.
For further information please email Ms Nadia Jeremic, Director, at email@example.com
International Health Centre The Hague / Polikliniek Prins Willem
Jan van Nassaustraat 125
2596 BS Den Haag
Since its founding in 2007, The International Health Centre The Hague (IHCH) has been providing quality healthcare to expats and locals of The Hague and surrounding areas. Along with its sister company, the Polikliniek Prins Willem (PPW), the IHCH houses general physicians, specialists, and a pharmacy that cater to the many needs of the diverse community of The Hague.