Due to our steady growth and reorganization of primary care processes, the International Health Centre The Hague now has a vacancy for a
BASISARTS to join our medical team.
The applicant should have:
- BIG registration
- at least 5 years experience in primary or emergency care
- Preferably have international experience
- Cultural awareness
- Excellent command of Dutch and English
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Perform basic consultations
- Coordinate within our primary care department.
- Be actively involved in our preventative-medicine-program
- Liaise between our General Practicioners and Polyclinic staff
Flexible hours are possible.
If you are interested in joining a well-respected, multicultural and multidisciplinary health clinic and are willing to invest in a long-term commitment, please send your CV and motivation letter via email to Ms Nadia Jeremic, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will handle your application confidentially.
Since its' founding in 2007, The International Health Centre The Hague (IHCH) has been providing quality healthcare to expats and locals of The Hague and surrounding areas. Along with its' sister company, the Polikliniek Prins Willem, (PPW) the IHCH houses general physicians, specialists and a pharmacy that cater to the many needs of the diverse community of The Hague.