Our Pulmonology services include:
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute respiratory conditions
- Routine checks of chronic respiratory conditions
- Lung function testing (spirometry)
- Asthma assessment and treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) assessment and treatment
- Assessment and Treatment of disorders of the bronchi
- Assessment and Treament of seasonal pulmonological conditions
- Blood and Sputum analysis
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep breathing disorders, e.g. Sleep Apnea.
- Specialising in Occupational lung diseases
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The appointment with our pulmonologist Dr. Henk Berendsen will include a patient history, respiratory assessment and referral for relevant labratory analysis or lung function testing as needed.
To make an appointment please call (070) 306 5145 (between 08h00 to 12h00 and 14h00 to 16h00)
- If you have Dutch health insurance, a referral letter is needed from your GP first.
- If you require wheelchair access, please let us know when booking your appointment