Vaginal diseases, infections, STDs

 It is very common for women to suffer from vaginal infections such as candida once in a while. The best person to see for these sort of complaints is your general practitioner (GP or Huisarts) as they can see you quickly and treat the problem effectively. Should you have had candida in the past and recognize the symptoms, you can also get the medication over the counter from any pharmacy.  If you suspect you may have a sexually transmitted infection, you should always make an appointment with your GP or with the GGD.

If the symptoms persist and are not relieved by the treatment given to you by the GP, then you are advised to make an appointment with the gynecologist.

To make an appointment, please call us directly on 0703065126