Everyone needs good nutrition for a healthy and enjoyable life!
What we eat during the day has an immediate and long-term effect on our mind and body. Eating well can help to make you look and feel great.
Dieticians are qualified experts in nutrition and dietetics. They have the education and experience to provide food and nutritional advice to meet your individual health and lifestyle needs.
Anyone can have a consultation with a dietician. However, please be aware that if you have Dutch health insurance a referral letter is needed from your GP first. Many international insurance companies also require a referral too.
Clear, evidence-based information about nutrition and food is presented during your consultation. The dietician can also offer you with a general nutrition check and help you to find your way within the food culture of The Netherlands. Dieticians are also able to provide advice on many other issues including:
- Weight loss or weight gain
- High cholesterol / hyperlipidaemia
- Cardiovascular disease
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2, gestational)
- Intestinal disorders (IBS, Crohns, Coeliac)
- Food intolerance (e.g. Fodmap diet guidance)
- Renal and liver disease
- Healthy eating guidelines for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly
To book an appointment, please call the Dietician directly on (088) 425 3600 or via email