Billing and insurance for GP practice
- All prospective patients need to register with us online before visiting a GP.
- Please email us at email@example.com if any of your details change in the future, including your registration status.
- All laboratory work (blood tests etc.) and external diagnostic tests, are billed separately by the respective external providers.
- Telephone consultations for follow-up medical issues such as laboratory and diagnostic test results are also billable in accordance with Dutch billing regulations.
- Our GP services are generally covered by insurance companies but please be aware that your reimbursement may not be 100% . Please check with your insurance company before booking an appointment, in order to determine your exact level of coverage.
No-show / Cancellation fees
We adhere to a strict 24-hour No-show / cancellation policy. Therefore, please be aware that unless we receive at least 24 hours notice by emailing us, prior to the cancellation of an appointment with one of our GPs, you will receive an invoice and be charged a No-show / cancellation fee. This fee is not usually reimbursed by your insurance company and is payable to us directly.