Dr Maaike Thiadens, M.D.
Dr Maaike Thiadens has been working at the IHCH since 2009. She completed her initial medical training at the University of Maastricht and then, after further study at the University of Leiden, Dr Thiadens graduated as a GP.
As one of the original GPs at our Centre, Dr Thiadens has over 10 years professional experience, including internships in both France and the United States. Dr Thiadens now focuses her expertise in a different role.
Her main functions currently at the IHCH are to provide consultations for:
- Intake appointments
- Integrative Woman's Health, using a nutritional and/or homeopathic approach
- As an additional health service for our regular, fixed patients only, Dr Thiadens also provides conventional/GP consultations for:
Common female health issues, such as:
- Contraception (excluding IUDs)
- Pre-menstrual tension (PMS)
- Irregular cycles and problems
- Gynaecological infections
- Problems related to menopause
and routine check-ups, such as:
- Pap smears
Dr Thiadens is a member of the Physicians Association for Integrative Medicine - Artsenvereniging voor Integrale Geneeskunde (AVIG).